1746-hsce

glaverty

I am reprogramming an SLC5/02 that uses an 1746-HSCE to cut and punch a flat peice of steal of varying lengths and hole distances. The High speed counter is setup in Sequencer mode which allows up to 24 steps.

This is my problem, in order to do what the customer wants I need more than 24 steps. Has anyone ran into this problem before and come up with a solution? Or am I up the creek without a paddle.

Similar Topics

I had a 1746-HSCE go suspected bad. have to swap the card in the morning. Other than dip switch settings is there any configuration to do?
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a machine where was a servo with extra encoder. That encoder had resolution 100ppr/5V. We did replace complet servopack (...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC 5/05 processor and I am trying to reference an output from a High speed counter card to be used elsewhere in the PLC. The output...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading HSC modules and have some questions. I can't attach the manuals for reference as they are too large. 1746-HSCE uses M0:e.1/4 for a...
Replies
Views
Processor Error Message: G file configuration error.. user program G file size exceeds capacity of the module. I cannot seem to find any data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom