1746-HSCE reconfigure

Oliver Micka

Hi there,
I have a machine where was a servo with extra encoder. That encoder had resolution 100ppr/5V. We did replace complet servopack ( servodrive and servomotor ) and new servomotor have encoder with resolution 1024ppr
Now i need configure 1746-HSCE card for a 1024ppr/5V resolution, but im not sure, how. Control word conatin a several specific word but im not sure which one is for pulses per rotation.
Does anybody know to help me?

Similar Topics

I had a 1746-HSCE go suspected bad. have to swap the card in the morning. Other than dip switch settings is there any configuration to do?
Replies
Views
I have a SLC 5/05 processor and I am trying to reference an output from a High speed counter card to be used elsewhere in the PLC. The output...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading HSC modules and have some questions. I can't attach the manuals for reference as they are too large. 1746-HSCE uses M0:e.1/4 for a...
Replies
Views
Processor Error Message: G file configuration error.. user program G file size exceeds capacity of the module. I cannot seem to find any data...
Replies
Views
Hey there, new to the forum. I have close to 15 used HSCE mod's for the SLC5/04 and I am wondering if there is a place I could sell them. There...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom