Off topic - Bag sealers

colerick

I know this is off topic, but....

We currently have four old parts baggers that are maintenance hogs, APP H-100D's,(thermistors, motors, clutch/brake assemblies are consistent failure points).

Currently looking at Sharp, Clamco, Advanced PolyPack as possible replacements.

Anyone out there have direct experience with any of the above?

Regards,

Andy

Andy,

I believe one of our customers has a bag sealer - Audion Automation out of Dallas Area. Their telephone number is 972-389-0777. I only know people in engineering and purchasing, so I would suggest starting with someone in sales first. From there, they should be able to determine your needs.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,

Andy

What has worked very well for me when choosing equipment new to me is talking with the guys who know the problems - that is the guys who fix em.

Now the trick is to find em. Even if they are factory guys they will tell you what the problem areas are and what to do with em. At least that is my experience.

Dan

Poor Old **** Baggers...

I have nothing meaningful to contribute... however... I just felt that I needed to mentioned that sometimes, some things simply cry out for a Spoonerism to be applied.

Nevermind.

We have some Sharp baggers married to Batching Systems counters. All in all they would be pretty reliable pieces of equipment were they properly maintained. Unfortunately the person who was in charge of that department was given too much room to do his own maintenance and PM program as well as utterly modify and adapt equipment to the point that I lobbied to the HR department to let me take the guy out behind the building for a Roy D Mercer.

I am not familiar with Sharp, Clamco, or Advanced PolyPack. I work for a company in Cleveland called heat seal. We build baggers, sealers, heat tunnels, etc. Not sure if that's what you're looking for?

Terry,

Although irrelevant and meaningless, I was forced to google 'Spoonerism', and have added yet another bit to my lexicon.

Priceless.....

Regards,

Andy