Help Needed on S5

hagos

Dear Sparkies,
It'd been long time since I last work on S5 CPU's. So I'd be grateful if some one will help me in this.

We have a 941B CPU , where we came this morning & found it in the STOP mode, WE noticed that the BASP LED lights up. When we recycled the power, the CPU tries to enter the RUN mode, but the RUN LED comes only for a glance where the BASP LED comes on & the CPU goes back to STOP mode.

Any help (as usual) would be appreciated.

Regards
Hagos

Hagos

You will need to interrogate the 'I Stack' to determine what caused the CPU to go into stop mode, the corrective action to take will depend on what caused the stop.

BASP LED comes on to indicate that the digital outputs are disabled and the CPU is in either restart or stop mode....

Paul