DNet

Alan Case

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has any one ever had the blue screen of death while browsing a Devicenet network with XP and a PCD card and if so how did you correct the ???? problem.

Regards Alan

That's one of the reasons I still run W2K; I use the PCD card extensively for protocol analysis and the XP driver could be unstable on some machines, even different categories of Dell Latitudes we use.

There was a recent 1784-PCD driver upgrade that addressed some driver stability issues, including at least one XP bluescreen that I witnessed.

Thats the upgrade I required. Thanks Ron and Ken. It continually went to the blue screen of death with the description of "bad pool header".
Regards Alan Case

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am looking for some advice regarding the correct steps that should be taken if I was to replace an existing (but now obsolete) Third...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I am newbie here so be kind) I have some m340 plcs in one network and one TSX quantum, that reads data from them via io scanning...
Replies
Views
Hey ya'll and Ken if you're out there, I've encountered one of the strangest dnet issues I've ever come across. I have a Rockwell estop box...
Replies
Views
I have an old SLC500 that I will be upgrading to a CompactLogix 5370 or 5380. I can put an ethernet card on the 1746 rack and treat the I/O as...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a PF700H, 600V, 590A. Its on DeviceNet. Produce Type: 121 Product code: 45620 Revision: 1.006 EDS File I think I need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom