Off Topic. or is it?

REcon 2005....

REcon is a computer security conference being held in Montreal. The conference offers a single track of presentations over the span of three days. Check the conference page for more details.

From the REcon home page.

Last edited:
Specificaly, REcon ... RE stands for reverse eng.

Good PLC programmers do this all the time. Some don't realize it, but if theyever had to "fix" something with very few details up front, they RE.

I don't play Doom. When I have a minute, I try and understand the world around me. WinIce is not made with Ice wine!

Hey John!

Long time. I actually am sitting in ma bed at the Best Western in Belleville - Ontario and am bored to death. Its been a long week and I'm driving home tomorrow.

How's my favorite Tennessean (after Elvis that is:))?

Still working on [size=-1]the sixth planet from the Sun[/size]?

Pierre,
Bored in Belleville?
I don't believe it.
Wave hello as you pass Napanee on the 401 tommorow.
Now Napanee is a really happening place.
Just ask Avril.
(I don't live there but I will be hanging out there tommorrow)

Brian

We where passing through Orelia and they had a tornado then in Middland there was a Mental Health Doctors conference and only the Honeymoon Suite was left in the local hotels so we had to drive back south ... Now in Belleville, the Tim Horton was closed.

Some trips are easyer than others.

The people where real nice though ;)

Pierre said:
Hey John!

Long time. I actually am sitting in ma bed at the Best Western in Belleville - Ontario and am bored to death. Its been a long week and I'm driving home tomorrow.

How's my favorite Tennessean (after Elvis that is:))?

Still working on [size=-1]the sixth planet from the Sun[/size]?

Ha ha, yep.

I'm still here, and the Maintenance guys continue to make me look good :)

What more can I ask for?

We recently got back from Colorado. My daughter graduated from university and college (yes, at the same time), so we went out to see her take her walk.

She got herself an Electrical Engineering degree from UCCS, and a degree in CAD from PPCC at the same time.

Easily smarter than her dad... :)

John

How it was the event? I did not find relation with industrial automation, except eletronic/hardware that it can be useful. I Have a practical research, elaborated through engineering reverse, identifying to the models gifts in program of the PLC.