technical differences

ahmed1

Describe the technical differences 3 types of comunication links,used to enable the PLC units to be programmed and carry data from a remote PLC to a base/control station?

This is a very poorly defined question. There are lots of ways the links could be catagorized, and there are potentially hundreds of ways to differentiate.

For example, copper, fiber, and wireless.

For example, ethernet, serial, hardwired I/O

For example proprietary protocol, open standardized protocol, de facto standard.

For example, master-slave, peer to peer, ????

Try reframing the question with more specific details of the categories.

Tom, I'll bet you a cup of coffee that, had you read the assignment you would know what type it is refering to.

I concede, Russ. I'll email you a cup of virtual coffee as soon as it is done virtually brewing.

Here ya go, pardner. Et cum spiritu tuo.

Last edited: