B&R PLC - Module 2005 - CP152 Technical Support Required

hamza945

Below are the few details for your reference:
B&R PLC Module 2005
CPU – CP152 with APM (Application Memory) Module ME
Power Supply – PS477
Interface Module – IF060

I am facing issue while trying to power on the machine where the CPU (CP-152) is not going to run mode.

The CPU remained powered-off for about a year, it seems like that the program is no more with in the CPU due to which its continuously on error mode. Although the NiCd battery is installed at CPU but may be it has drained or failed during that interval of time due to which CPU may lost the program from its memory. I don't have a program file as the back-up. So, we must have to load the program from that APM module.
Kindly confirm, in the battery fail scenario can the APM Module retain the application? If that is the case can I load the program to CPU from its APM module? If yes please advise the steps for loading the program from APM Module to CPU?

Also advice me the B&R Automation Studio version required for this system

IMG-20201210-WA0001.jpg IMG-20201209-WA0007.jpg Capture.JPG