reprogramming

dee187211

I bought this gateway labtop computer and I need to reprogram it.A disk did not come with it and I need to know if there's anyway to reprogram it without the disk.

If you are trying to find information on setting up your computer from zero then check here: http://support.gateway.com. Another source may be 'Gateway' newsgroups. (I found considerable help with my computer in its named news group).

If you are trying to get help in re-installing certain PLC related software then please state the package.

While there may be many of the frequent viewers in this site who would be able to help with the first problem, this is not the place to go into it in depth.

Do you mean you need to reinstall Windows? If so you'll need a copy of whatever version of Windows you want to instll. Or you could contact Gateway and see if they have a restore CD available...

Some of new computers have a separate partition with the installation files on it. If this is the case it will promt you in start up or there is some command in computer setup.

Manufacturer web site and their custumer support phone line is a great help as well.