OPC and WINCC

userxyz

Hi,

We are using WINCC on a ethernet network.

So I opened OPC SCOUT under PROFINET OPC SERVER.

I made a new group and I added ALL the tags used in WINCC.

Now I have the online values of the tags, so far so good. The connection is okay, I can see every tag its value.

But, I want to place a value of a tag every minute in EXCELL, let's say in cell B5.

I know that u have to write something like (2,5) for that cell in Visual Basic (in excell)

I don't know much Visual Basic, can someone tell me what to write in VB for what I need ?

regards

CoMBo

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I am trying to test HMI in TIA Wincc Professional V13 with my virtual machine with Rslogix emulator. Wincc is using OPC to...
Replies
Views
Hi all! First of all, this is an amazing forum. I hope I can help someone someday. But now, I need help to set up an OPC server in order to...
Replies
Views
Have anyone tried to use the ChangeConnection system function with an OPC connection ? According to the help text, it appears the ChangeConnection...
Replies
Views
Anybody know how to setup WinCC 6.2 OPC to read data from AB Logix5000 controller? I'm aware there is a way to do this using rslinx as an opc...
Replies
Views
i have on the field ML1200 connected thorough serial port to audiotel mc39i gprs modem. i would like to transfer existing connection which goes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom