Logixpro and counters

S2K

Hi, im new to the forum as well as plc's and was hoping someone could help me out. I am using Logix pro and trying to finish a batch simulator problem. I am using a start and stop button, once I click start, pump one runs for 1 min. then pump two fills the rest of the batch. It then stirs for 2 mins. Then it drains using pump three and is suposed to restart. Thats my problem it isnt restarting. For some reason the counters are not clearing. So I stuck, Im using a TON, and have no clue how to post an image. Sorry for a lack of info. Any help is appreciated.

From my experienc here and you only having one post then I can tell you that you will want to first show in someway what you have done. Try hitting the 'print screen' button then opening Word and right click and paste and the image should appear for you to post here.

I think but may not remember just right that when I did this one I used latch and unlatch. Try to learn about them if you havent yet and think of how to implement them into this program.

I think I used a <res> after it was done.
But listen, try it for awhile first cause it is useless if you keep asking for help on everything? Just run it through your head and try to draw the steps on paper first if it helps. try it on a smaller one event type thing also then implement it in the larger picture.

Also I use the help files quite a bit on programs, if you dont know how something works look it up first on your time cause at one point or another we all had to look something up and although it may be tempting to get help on every little thing when starting out dont.

Last edited:
No clue what a <res> is, is there any output that needs to be in series with the enables?

Well excuse me for asking questions, I figured someone here could help. I understand your trying to help, but I didn't understand what you said to do.