SIMATIC S7-200 Question

GMc

We are replacing some roll up doors at our facility which are controlled by SIMATIC S7-200 (6es7 214-1bd23-0xb0) controllers.

My questions are what software options does one have to interface
with the controller and laptop (no serial port)? What would one have to spend for such software?

I would want to make backups, online monitoring and maybe if needed one day to be able to edit the logic.

Thanks for the help,
Gary

Similar Topics

HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi, first post here so sorry for it being a noob question but what can I do .. I need help (and of course I need it yesterday :banghead: ) The...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , It has been several years since I used Siemens Software . I’m looking to purchase the software for a Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Hello.We are trying to convert a program written with S7-300 Simatic Manager to S7-1200 V16.Unfortunately, there is only LAD,FBD option in S7-1200...
Replies
Views
I have new Siemens PLC / Simatic S7-1200 Need software download to use the PLC Please advise Thanks Wally
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom