Omron Help

rj Braden

Does any one know of any quick start reference material for Omron’s CX Programmer or Omron’s NT support tool? I have a project that I’m using a CS1G PLC and a NT30 MMI. I have a strong AB background but know very little about Omron and I need to learn the software in a hurry.

RJ

Omron has manuals with all of this information in them, also they have excellent help files for every instrution in their CX-Programmer software. If you don't have any manuals you can pull them off of the Omron Web site under the support header.

If you need more information you may want to contact your local Omron person.

In Australia we have from Omron a Digital Library CD-ROM. It was developed in Australia alledgedly for world wide distribution. Bloody excellent. Check with your Omron distributor. It is up to V3.1.
beerchug