GE 90-30 or PAC RX3i and DNP 3.0

smiller

I am trying to find out if GE PLC's support DNP 3.0 protocol. Their catalog does not list it as a supported protocol. I have looked at Horner's site and did not see one either. Are there any other third party manufacturers that partner with GE? Prosoft doesn't seem to make anything for them either.

Thanks.

Steve

Similar Topics

Hello all, First time poster, long time viewer of these forums. Could not find my solution on here. We have had issues with a Comm Fail on an...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am not a programmer, but I can do some simple programming. So now I want the time to be recorded every time a pump turns on. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have experience with AB, recently I have been assigned with a job using GE Controls and I am getting familiar with it, I have a program...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've recently decide to try using a prosoft gate to bridge handshakes between two of our processors. Reason being is one is profinet and...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I am new to the GE Fanuc systems, I need some guidance in communication between RX3i PAC system (CPU CRU 320)and Versamax CPUE05...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom