Omron CPM1,2a perephirial port

Rblacksea

I have bunch of Omrons CPM 1 and 2 which use for communication perephirial port. To connect to computer serial port Omron offers connecting cable CQM1-CIF02 which is very expensive and I just resently lost one. Anyone knows connecting digram for this cable? I will really appretiate it. I know some guys making cables for this PLC, but they are also very expensive.

There is a level converter, and other electronics in that CIF-02. You can also use a CIF-01 then make a CBL202, which will cost you about half that of a CIF02.
I have a new one available for sale...

Similar Topics

I'm taking some time today to learn how to edit a customer's Omron PLC program. My customer has a machine that is used infrequently during the...
Replies
Views
Hello there! i need some help regarding omron plc the CJ1M and CPM1, do they have the same software and connecting cable? and which of the two is...
Replies
Views
Today i try do upload the program, but when click ok the programe tell me the program is protect, i need the pasword but i forgeret,
Replies
Views
Hy, guys I need to know how make contactor retencion? For examplo If i push switch for input 00 and active 00 out but i need how make if i push...
Replies
Views
I have software fore omron cpm1, this software kork whith cpm2. I need help guys tank you.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom