S7 - discrepancy checking with motor-driven switches

RMA

I'm still having the odd problem with my S/W to monitor the transit time and state of my motor-driven switches. Since I think I may have the answer I won't post the program just yet, until I've had a chance to try the mods on-site tomorrow.

However, I can't help feeling that I must be re-inventing the wheel with a vengeance here. If anybody has a solid program they're prepared to post, I'd be eternally grateful! The key point is that these switches are sent on their way by a one second pulse, so you don't have a relay output state to compare the feedback with directly. The same functionality would also be needed to check the state of motor-driven valves.

A input1
S pulse_motor_on

A pulse_motor_on
s motor_running

o end_switch
o stop
o other_direction
R motor_running

something like this