servo drive mitsubishi

I also need that fault code list...

A new member bumping an old thread, I know there are better ways to introduce myself.

However, I'm in need of that same booklet, and a google search didn't came up with much relevant results. The link suggested above by bob1371 didn't work for me (site forwarding, search page not working), maybe someone saved that file?

Many thanks in advance,

kn.

Links are working for me.
I downloaded tech manual for MR-JT-CT series but it is 3.15M.

king nero said:
I also need that fault code list...

A new member bumping an old thread, I know there are better ways to introduce myself.

However, I'm in need of that same booklet, and a google search didn't came up with much relevant results. The link suggested above by bob1371 didn't work for me (site forwarding, search page not working), maybe someone saved that file?

Many thanks in advance,

kn.

Links checked out ok.
I did download and uploaded to yousendit.com.

Here is a link to download.
http://download.yousendit.com/C81DCFE8025AA75D

Bob

Many thanks for the trouble... I really appreciate it!

Will browse through that file... that'll certainly help me out.
The problem is: a mazak CNC turning machine sometimes give a fault message: servo controller malfunction, however that's all it says. When arriving at the machine, either the operator did a reset and all is working again, or the error occurs during the night shift, so I haven't encountered it myself. unfrequent / random faults like these are mostly the hardest to pinpoint...

Thanks for looking after that file!