S7-315 2DP cpu after power failure

Curious, normally if the CPU switch is set to RUN, it should go into RUN automatically when the power comes back. Maybe you've got some Variable which is not retentive which is causing a fault on restart.

Have a look in the diagnostic buffer and you should be able to see what's happening after the power returns.

Normally we support the CPUs with an auxilaury UPS power system This will help them not to go to STOP mode even in power failure.
This is surely not the answer but had this problem before and this was the only solution.

Similar Topics

Dear sir, I am using SIMATIC 300, CPU 315-2DP , (6ES7 315-2AF03-0AB0) VIPA 603-1CC21 A1.0 RAM 32KB, Firmware=V4.0.8 The problem Im using MPI...
Replies
Views
I'll preface this by saying this is the first time I've worked on a Siemens system and I'm fairly unfamiliar with them. I might mess up some of...
Replies
Views
Hi We were having a few power cuts and the CPU would not work. I had to reset the memory and he CPU would read from the memory card and start...
Replies
Views
Hello, I used SFC64 TO MEASURE MOTOR RUN TIME , OUTPUT : LD Memory , in case of power failure runing hours return to zero or keep the status ...
Replies
Views
hi there its my firest time working with profibus and i have already install gsd and networked profibus in step7 hw config and inserted base...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom