motor run time meter - CPU - 315-2DP

dmardinly

Hello, I used SFC64 TO MEASURE MOTOR RUN TIME , OUTPUT : LD Memory , in case of power failure runing hours return to zero or keep the status , please advice

The only way you can use SFC64 is with retentive data. So in case of failure the value should be retained.

You might want to share how you have implemented this.

yes i ask if that correct i used sfc64 with output ld for retentive data , and using sfc64 only one for each motor

Similar Topics

Hello I was needing some guidance on how to incorporate a high flow value of 14000 into the logic below to start the second motor. What I have is...
Replies
Views
I've got an SLC500 running a 1746-hstp1 controlling a stepper motor. What's the best way to set the motor to run continuously? I only see Jog...
Replies
Views
Connect the powerflex755 to the encoder motor, and try to control the speed over Ethernet. The speed reference and communication port settings...
Replies
Views
We are looking into installing a well water pump (480vac, 25hp, 40FLA) with a PowerFlex 755 VFD. The challenge is that the well is located about...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a machine that has 7 - Kinetix 6000 servos on it . All the servos want to run high speed and cannot slow down...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom