DNP3 to PLC conversion (modbus)

Hydropower

I need to replace legacy RTU's with PLC's or other devices that will act as a slave in communicating DNP3 with a master. We must communicate DNP3 to hardwired controls (300- 500 points). First plan is to use protocol translator talking to PLC to hard wired controls. I would prefer a plc to handle both conversion and hard wire control interface but have not identified a suitable plc brand or model.

Similar Topics

1.Does anybody know which PLC support DNP3 protocal? I know SCADAPACK support it, but any other PLC have same protocal? 2.May i have 2 dial up...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley Controllogix PLC with a CLX Ethernet/IP 10/100 Bridge Module-Twisted. It was originally designed purely for Data...
Replies
Views
Hi all, happy new year! I read a topic lately and many more before that where a lot of people saying that Ignition is damn good SCADA, so I...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, Thanks in advance for your kind help. I have a GEO SCADA expert 2022 and configure it as a DNP3 master, also I have multiple DNP3...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I have a system which contains 10 PLCs (1214C CPU) each PLC with DNP3 module CP1243-1 ( 6GK7243-1BX30-0XE0) and with GSM module and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom