Calculation of DNP3 Data Package Consuming

Dear Experts,

I have a system which contains 10 PLCs (1214C CPU) each PLC with DNP3 module CP1243-1 ( 6GK7243-1BX30-0XE0) and with GSM module and 2 SCADA PCs at different locations (attached the Architecture) and I need to establish communication remotely between the 2 main SCADA and the 10 PLCs by DNP3 over GSM, I will use static IP SIM cards at each PLC

So, Is there any accurate way to calculate the required data package to establish the DNP3 communication between SCADA and PLC+DNP3 module.
Thanks.

Simple Arch..JPG

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, I believe that I will find experts here who have already solved a similar topic. I need to calculate the length of the...
Replies
Views
Does this instruction calculate values during a single scan, or does it require number of scans based on element count in the array? For Example...
Replies
Views
Hi!! I'm looking for Temperature rise calculation software from Rockwell, I just download "Product selection toolbox 2022" but this software is...
Replies
Views
I have a bunch of tags in Historian/VantagePoint that off by one decimal point. I looked into the HMI displaying the same number, and the HMI is...
Replies
Views
I might be overthinking my problem, but I need some help. I am trying to write a formula in my plc to calculate the footage of paper being...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom