1746-hsce

mhawco

I'm trying to troubleshoot a SLC 500 1746-HSCE (High Speed Counter Module)and this is my first time using this PLC and Counter card. If anyone has some pointers or good literature on this card get back to me.

Most people that use this card use the exact file that Rockwell supplies in the documentation. Use the G-Files exactly like they do and everything works fine. You can use there example for a variety of circumstances, printers, etc.

Similar Topics

I had a 1746-HSCE go suspected bad. have to swap the card in the morning. Other than dip switch settings is there any configuration to do?
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a machine where was a servo with extra encoder. That encoder had resolution 100ppr/5V. We did replace complet servopack (...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC 5/05 processor and I am trying to reference an output from a High speed counter card to be used elsewhere in the PLC. The output...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading HSC modules and have some questions. I can't attach the manuals for reference as they are too large. 1746-HSCE uses M0:e.1/4 for a...
Replies
Views
Processor Error Message: G file configuration error.. user program G file size exceeds capacity of the module. I cannot seem to find any data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom