AB cable list..

darrenj

Some time ago i think Ken Moore posted an excellent excel spread sheet of all the cable numbers for ab products..i had it saved on my desktop.

I am sitting here with the cpu of said desktop in my hands..looking at the bent pins..(i removed it to clean the heat sink..its was clogged full of dust..i guess when i removed it the cpu slid a little on the grey goop and when i installed it it wasnt quite lined up :( )

So needless to say i cannot access that file now..Does anyone have a copy of it to repost or can anyone remember the name of the thread??

Thanks

D

Doh!! I searched for cables..You dont want to know how many hits that brought up!!

Why didnt i think of AB cables :!

Thanks a ton..

D

I've tried similar searches, but being specific AND knowing the author is a huge advantage!

Good luck with the results