Show TP170B in STEP 7

lars123

Hi, i will like to know if it is possible to add/integrade the Touch Panel TP170B under Hardware in the Simatic Manager?

I have configured the touch panel under WinCC Flexible 2004 Advanced.

I want to integrade the touchpanel so that it is possible to use I/O's from Step7 in WinCC and do the config of the panel.

I think i have seen this be done somewhere with ProTool, but i'm not sure it can be done with WinCC

Hardware config:
S7 313C-2DP
TP170B (connected via Profibus)

Similar Topics

As the title says, I'm using CCW with a PV800 (and Micro850). I've made a scheduler in which a user can choose a month, day (1-31), hour (0-23)...
Replies
Views
Please help me, I have solve many week but still not solve it. I found trouble of factory talk studio when I set tag by browse address of OPC...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to know how to show 100 days of Alarm in the Alarm Summary in Aveva (Intouch) SCADA. I couldn't find any option like that in...
Replies
Views
If I have a PanelView Plus, is it possible to show historical data via historian on it? I have the application all setup in FT Studio Machine...
Replies
Views
Migrating v8 FT View SE to v13, had to export tags because after v10 the configuration is no longer supported. Imported tags to new Tag Alarm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom