My aim is to retrofit an existing PLC

chanuajohnson

The system is turloop,(Mitsubishi- MELSEC MEDOC) control of a turbine, and i need to understand at least what the logic is doin and so far no luck.( Ladder Logic available)

Help Please

Need help?

Hi!
You can post the program and let us look at it!
Or....... i can come and have a look!:nodi: (My wife's from T&T, so i know that country and i would like to be there at this time of year!!!!)

Similar Topics

Hey! I'm in the process of combining two control systems with separate front ends (Foxboro/Foxview and PLC5-ControlLogix/RSView32) into a single...
Replies
Views
Hi, every one. I get a program and I want to know the aim of the SUB function without output variable assignment. SUB(AI_02_4, 2372) knowing...
Replies
Views
Hi, every one. I get this program and I want to know the aim of the SUB function without output variable assignment. SUB(AI_02_4, 2372) knowing...
Replies
Views
body Attached are a few pictures of AVS Reclaim Furnace and control cabinet The I/O configuration Slot # 2 Analog Input 4 ch IC693ALG220f...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Just wondering if anyone actually bothers to talk to each other using any of the instant messenger programs out there?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom