Slot # 2 Analog Input 4 ch IC693ALG220f
Slot # 3 Open
Slot # 4 Analog Output 4 ch HE693DAC420B
Slot # 5 Thermocupler Input HE693THM888F
Slott # 6 Open
Slott # 7 Open
Slott # 8 & 9 Input 24vdc IC693MDL645
Slot # 10 12/24 Vdc Output IC693 MDL740J
anyone interested in working on this PM me, they a furnace control down and have replaced the plc but no program loaded there is a sister furnace on site and they are looking to upgrade both at a latter date you should be able to download program from one and load to the other but may involve more??

Do do what?
These folks are looking for someone to get this furnace up and going and then do some upgrades maybe to AB or another platform I just don't have the time to take on new clients they are in the Houston area tomball / north Houston they have a 3 floppy disk set of software and have no idea how to reload the existing program however they have a sister machine with the same I/O which should work they just need someone to get the furnace up and going and make suggestions on upgrading ect....