Rockwell Automation Fair Houston

Didn't get invited back this year !

Instead I'm working late with a six-axis SERCOS machine running on a GuardLogix, so I'm there in spirit.

Go ask when they're going to release the PanelView 5000 !

Instead I'm working late with a six-axis SERCOS machine running on a GuardLogix, so I'm there in spirit.

Haha, I think they've pushed it out until V38.

Or for the PC gamers, when Valve releases Half Life 3.

DOH! That was today! ****! Man I really need a secretary. This intelligent mobile device can only remind me of things that I remind it to remind me of.

Haha, I think they've pushed it out until V38.

Or for the PC gamers, when Valve releases Half Life 3.

In the end they have finally announced when it will be released. It will be released when Pigs land on the sun (because there was too much of a chance of pigs flying).

I know it will not be released next year (because its not in Version 22 of Studio 5000) and now there talking about it being a fazed release. My guess is we will see the first versions in 2015 when they release V23 of Studio 5000.

I think it may be a while before we see it Ken as they did not even have it on display this year but they did last year in Philly. I took that as a bad sign.

Didnt see anything about FTView as far as a upgrade or new stuff. I took a class on the PV+6 terminals. The class was using FTView ME 7.0. There are some need stuff in them but I wasn't overly impressed with them. The touch response is still too slow in my opinion.