Vipa Equivalent Siemens Part No

teh

Supporting Member
Hi Folks,

I Am Looking For Vipa 7919 , Vipa 7916 And Ssm Bg43 Module.

Can Someone Know Where To Get It?

If Replace It With Siemens What Is The Suitable Module Model No??

Regards

This has come up a number of times - I'd like to hear any opinions on the Vipa stuff , good or bad , would you use it as a substitute for S7 stuff on a basic project , and are different GSD files necessary for hardware , and how about processor configs with S7 software ?

Many thanks.

Hi,
A German company is making a machine for is where a VIPA with 8DI/8DO is used. I'm quit sure that a different GSD is used but i'm not sure. They have good experiences with this stuff.
Gr.

VIPA not fully compatible with Simatic and Step7.
The official answer of firm Siemens was published.
"Siemens not will officially support the devices of VIPA and he speaks about the possible incompatibility and the errors with the work with them. Siemens does not bear responsibility for possible errors with the devices of VIPA."
VIPA has herself its analog of the system of programming Step7.
Difference in the price the small and thus far small nomenclature of devices.

Thanks very much for both of your replies EkBist, I'll be back in SPB soon and stoh gramm vodka will be for you for your help , if your are close . I'll not waste my time with VIPA if the price difference is too small .

Thanks again