plc beginner

Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of people here willing to help you.

A good place to start is with the tutorial on this site. If you study that, you'll get a feel for the basics of what PLCs are used for and how they work. If you find something in the tutorial that you don't understand, ask your questions here and you'll get answers.

Remember, a PLC is only one of many tools you'll need to be familiar with if you plan on getting involved in industrial automation.

I Need Basic Information That Will Allow Me To Start Programming A Plc Free E Books Or Documents For Beginners

I Need Basic Information That Will Allow Me To Start Programming A Plc Free E Books Or Documents For Beginners

Last edited:
welcome back in the world of automation.

hello dear nadia
welll 1st of all best wishes n 2ndly u need to get basis knowledge of automation. PLC is hell of programming and troubleshooting i recomendu to go siemens web site as well as ysee this forum to get basic knwoled ga bout plc dig out ur delf firstt to what kind of info u need either programming or troubleshooting and operational hope ur reply will enlite me to help u3
faisal[

QUOTE=NADIA]hi ,i'm new with plc need help[/QUOTE]

thank you faisal ,since i' m student of 5 th year (the last year)engeneering iwant to get basic documents to be familiar with the automation in general thak you