Firmware Revisions

SCAN.PLC

Hi all,

I AM FACING PROBLEM IN IDENTIFYING THE CORRECTY MODULES I NEED TO GATHER FOR MY PROJECT ON CONTROLOGIX PLC (1756 L55).i have controlnet and reduntant module in my system.
what i should look for the compatabilty in reduntadtn system .like what revisions )major and minor ) ,what firmwares and what versions of software support the wholesystem. (controlnet and logix5000).

hope to hear from you all on this

scan plc

Similar Topics

Good day is there somewhere i can see the situation and compatibility regarding different firmware revisions. I have a 2711-K5A5, series H and...
Replies
Views
Today I was trying to install firmware update to new out of the box CompactLogix processor. CompactFLASH dialog box did not show any revisions...
Replies
Views
I am working for a client and currently installed on their computer studio 5000. they need to give me a backup file on their plc with rslogix 5000...
Replies
Views
I am working for a client and currently installed on their computer studio 5000. they need to give me a backup file on their plc with rslogix 5000...
Replies
Views
Hey, Can you guys help explain this to me, I have always seem to get this confused. The question is whats the difference between the Rslogix 5000...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom