s7-300's and ethernet

tulip

Hi collages.I want to see some data's on PC.Data will supplied by 10 pieces S7-300 via ethernet.Distance between Plc's and PC is nearly 250 m.What is the necessary hardware and software for this job?
Thanks for your helps....

Thanks Rudi ,is there any interface card for connection between plc's and PC and repeater ( because distance nearly 250 m.) or?

You can do it like:

PLC<Swich (Hub)> <90m> <Swich (Hub)> <90m><Swich (Hub)> <90m>PC

Or use fiberoptical ethernet

Lauri

ok. thanks Lauri , I want to learn , plc's are connected to ethernet line directly or via an interface module or not ?

I do not know much about Siemens
Anyway, if PLC does not have Ethernet port, you must add the Enet interface module and connect ethernet "cables" with port of the interface module

I think , I must use OLM Modules ( optic link module for Siemens) for connect to ethernet line....

The CP343-1 has an ethernet connection (RJ45 connector) and you could use an OLM for the conversion from RJ45 to Fiberoptic and on the othersite you do the same.

Rudi

I deffinetly suggest you to compare prices with other manufacturers.
I know Hirschmann has a cheap version with fiber and RJ45. The name of the product is Spider......