analog control

khalil

hi every one ,
how can i use an analoge sensor with plcs & what kind
of instruction's are usualy used?

a few info will be ok/..........

You will use compare type instructions. The value from the analog device will be an integer.

Deke

This is a rather open ended question. If this is for a class, I suggest you look at your text. If this is for an indusrial appication, I suggest you look at the documentation for the anaolg input and output modules for the specific brand of PLC you are using. This should have both wiring diagrams and program samples. Another good source is: http://claymore.engineer.gvsu.edu/~jackh/books/plcs/chapters/plc_analog.pdf

Similar Topics

I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working with the PLC connected to analog devices such as ball valve or pumps. the PLC is Siemens S7. the analog input module is...
Replies
Views
I seem to be on here often lately but cant find specifics about my situation I am trying to control the drive using both ethernet and analog(for...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I have a pair of machines that we are converting from potentiometer speed control to PLC control with an analog output card. PLC is a...
Replies
Views
I keep getting the following error message when I build my project.{Elementary Variables} : The topological variable is incorrect I'm not sure...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom