Got a new JOB and Thanks to

promanen

I want to publicly " THANK LANCIE1 and RSDORAN " for all the tutorial help they have provided the unlearned and untrained novices in PLC Programming.

THANKS TO PHIL for designing and maintaining this website

In my interview I was asked to tell them of my PLC experience. I provided the employer with a printed copy of the DOOR Simulation program and the SILO simulation that I wrote.Plus the SIM homework & exercises from THE LEARNING PIT. ( thanks BILL )

They were impressed with my home schooling initiative. I also got a 6 month learning curve at my new job. WHOEVER got a learing curve before ? 1st time for everything , eh ?

I hope this tidbit helps all those who are job shopping and seeking something else to help them in their interviews.

THANKS to PHIL , LANCIE1 and RSDORAN

PS...we really do appreciate your help

Pete

Congratulations!
I guesss I'm behind the curve on the learning curve is you speak of.
Is it a graduated increase in pay?
Good luck.

Thanks, Pete. Your comments are appreciated. I am not really good at helping others, but I keep practicing and trying to get better. Both of our Rons are the unparalled Help experts.

Last edited: