help needed panelview

I don't understand your problem.

I was able to open the attached .pba file and validate it.
I don't have a panelview to download it to, but I am able to get to the screen where it asks for you to select driver.

Are you not able to open your attachment at all?

Are you having problem uploading (from panelview to computer) or downloading (from computer to panelview)?

Hi
First of all Happy new year to all at PLCS.Net

I also had no problem opening the project,so I think your version of panel builder is older than the one used to create it.I have version 3.81.00.I think you version must be older than this.

Hope this is of some help.

Donnchadhh K

I converted it, I had warnings but it appears to have validated. I have version 3.7. I recommend verifying the conversion.

Last edited:
I was able to open it with V3.82.01 and validated it with no errors. I believe I would check for version compatability, as has been suggested.