InSql and Active Factory

Jezz

Hi All,

I've just installed InSQL (standard edition 500 tag) and Active factory (per device single) ,the problem I'm having is that when I go to the active factory website and click on reports I get a message box saying

Active Factory Navigation control

Currently all licences are in use .please try later.

I can look at the trends and query pages with no problems we have tried to access the web page from 3 other machines but can't as the users haven't got the admin rights to install the required software So what's wrong .

Also can you confirm if I publish a report is there a limit to the number of users that can view it i.e. if I publish a static trend to the website who can look at it?

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am trying to connect to a server using Distributed Name Manager and assigning InSQL Provider for trending purposes. I've set up the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, can anyone have a idea how i can update my table data into an Insql Tag. Is there any possibility do that. Please let me know how to...
Replies
Views
Trying to have some of my intouch nodes read (no writes)values from InSql (as they cant access the tag server). So using aahiosvrsvc. ISSUE...
Replies
Views
I am creating a test application, (wonderware 9.5) for display only purposes that will display data from over 20 PLC's. Rather than configure a...
Replies
Views
Anyone, On how to configure Intouch to show server_fail pop-up from the SysPulse from InSQL. How to write a script for that and develop tags...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom