Is it possible to read PLC on fanuc in macro

MarkE

I need to read the system tool counter on a fanuc control, using Macro B. I have tried variable #4120 but this only supplies the last programmed tool, when what I actually need is the tool in station. I can read in the PLC what tool is in station, is there any way I can get Macro to do the same. The Fanuc manual implies that you can, but gives you no real clue as to how apart from a small section on PMC variables

Similar Topics

Is it possible to make individual Ladders read only or password protected? I'm not even sure I want this, but I'm trying to solve a problem...
Replies
Views
Last year, we had a measuring machine with a bunch of LVDTs. The data from these devices were read by LabVIEW. The LabView VI would make a bunch...
Replies
Views
Impossible - in the sense that this error is happening. Except, it is! Scenario: I have 4 GE touchscreens, all addressed properly by IP...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to MSG to PLC5 from Contrologix via Ethernet? I know it's possible to do write/read at the Contrologix processor to the PLC5...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom