Mitsubishi Ladder

Jaggy Thistle

I need to alter the ladder in a Mitsubishi CNC 600 Series and dont seem to be able to do it from within the PLC.
I can save the ladder from a windows format from within the CNC and it comes out with an .LDX extension,there are also other files that come out with an .LPC file extension that open up in excel and appear to be language files.
I have MELSEC MEDOC and GX Developer but dont seem to be getting anywhere.
Can Any one help.

Similar Topics

Dear All, I have an Mitsubishi PLC (FX1N-40MR) and PLC backup was taken and i compiled the program and its showing 0 error. then I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Was wondering if someone could help me with some ladder logic on a Mitsubishi FX-64MR which we are using for running air compressors...
Replies
Views
I have downloaded a project from a Mitsubishi Alpha PLC that we are having issues with and the representation is Boolean. Is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am a greenhorn in programming. Can anyone help me with a GX Works ladder logic example of programming a real time clock. I want to...
Replies
Views
Hai All, Am using GOC35 mitsubishi PLC in that plc i need a pid instruction in ladder format.so i used and i give a process value,set value...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom