communication via usb

axm

I would like to communicate with schneider premium plc on unity platform via usb since a com port is not available on laptop and the usb to com converter does not seem to work

I have tried it before without success. I ended up purchasing a unitelway USB connector for the connection.

2 cases here :
- either it's a 57-4 or 57-5 and the PLC ha a USB port so that you just use a standard cable. Thats' free and so simple.
- or it's a smaller one (57-1, 47-2, 57-3) and then you have to use the cble mentionned by Chrispen. No other choice .

Similar Topics

Good day, everyone, We're trying to establish an S7 connection on ethernet between an S7-400 CPU and a new S7-1200 CPU (which is defined as slave...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to communicate controllogix PLC 1769-L33ER with S7413-3PN/DP using there elthernet connection. So how we can do this? Is any devices...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I wanna get the data from ind331 indicator(Mettler toledo) to SLC 5/05 CPU via Ethernet Ip using EEM instruction. The CPU=1747-L553...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was trying to communicate FX3GE PLC with KEPServer / Kepware via UDP protocol but did not succeed. Does anybody has any solution or...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! I am new to PLC systems. I'm trying to connect a Rievtech PLC to a Rievtech HMI directly through Ethernet communication. After...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom