Omron CPM1 help needed

beach tram

I am building a beach tram to take my ATV down to the beach. I bought an Omron PLC for the project and need to know if anyone can write a program to make the tram go up and down the hill. My drinking buddy that said he would program it has been no show for too long. The PLC is not wired up yet due to bad weather but, should be done in about 8 weeks. Anyone interested? anyone near Timberlake, OH?

Similar Topics

Can anyone tell me where can I find some general data for OMRON CPM1 I mean stuff like memory organization ,architecture , some shemes,.. anything
Replies
Views
I'm taking some time today to learn how to edit a customer's Omron PLC program. My customer has a machine that is used infrequently during the...
Replies
Views
Hello there! i need some help regarding omron plc the CJ1M and CPM1, do they have the same software and connecting cable? and which of the two is...
Replies
Views
Today i try do upload the program, but when click ok the programe tell me the program is protect, i need the pasword but i forgeret,
Replies
Views
Hy, guys I need to know how make contactor retencion? For examplo If i push switch for input 00 and active 00 out but i need how make if i push...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom