RSlinx problem

ICTechs.com

I just reloaded RS Logix 500 ,and RS linx lite on my laptop. RsLogix 500 opens up with no problem, however when I goto Rslinx I get this "Rslinx failed to open document" message. What is this, and has anyone else seen this message?

Thanks

No, what number version of RSLinx? 2.43? 2.5? other?
What operating system? For Win2k or WinXP, goto start menu, pick run, type in 'services.msc' and see if the Harmony Service is installed and started.

rdrast you are the man!

rdrast said:
No, what number version of RSLinx? 2.43? 2.5? other?
What operating system? For Win2k or WinXP, goto start menu, pick run, type in 'services.msc' and see if the Harmony Service is installed and started.

Had to start Harmony like you stated above, problem solved!

Thanks

John B.

halburgepramod said:
Hello !
I am curious that what u did if hormony was not there?

halburgepramod,
You would need to load it, take a look at this technote you might get a better under standing of what it is and what it does.

Look here