Way Off Topic!

I have noticed that Eric has come up missing a few times over the last couple of years. Sometimes just for a day or two, sometimes a week or two.

If you take of his hat, he looks different. Here is another picture of Eric, do you recognize him?

Poll to come soon!

spooky-eric.jpeg

regards.....kc

Last edited:
Nice to know I haven't been forgotten...

No poll required, Casey. Busy as hell, but I still drop in on occasion... :site:

I only stop in when I have a few H-O-U-R-S to spare, since there's always THOUSANDS of unread posts when I do eventually stop in... šŸ™ƒ

I can still always be found over at Ron's though... :nodi:

šŸ»

-Eric

Eric Nelson said:
No poll required, Casey. Busy as hell, but I still drop in on occasion... :site:-Eric

Shucks, I had the POLL all ready, just no time to put it in earlier.

Well, save it for next time, or use it when one of the others is conspicuously absent for a few days.

Better to have a POLL in the ready, then not be able to think of one.

Being having Poll-Block in my old age. Had to happen sometime, I guess.

bestest regards.....kc

I still think Eric lwads a double life. NASCAR driver perhaps??? Please tell me that you are NOT secretly Jeff Gordon!

Rube said:
Or Kurt Busch!!!

OK!!! rube I stayed quite as long as I could but...."8" jr???, what happen last year??, I am by no means a Busch fan but, but you started it, as far as Gordon, if it was'nt for the 20 hitting every thing that was moving, Gordon would of been there you know that's a fact, if Waltrip (spelling?) was still on DEI JR might of had a chance.

Sorry to go OT on the thread Eric, but I can see that Rube will be reminded about this subject sometime around the Atlanta race when Gordon has nailā€™s the championship, I will bet you dinner that Busch will be in front of JR at the end of the year...despite the new team

geniusintraining said:
OK!!! rube I stayed quite as long as I could...

No you didn't! You were talking about it, just not to me!
icon10.gif

I talked to a raving 20 fan yesterday and he said he was embarrassed, just as you and I were last year about our drivers.

No disagreement--the 20 took out a lot of potentially winning drivers (as did the 26) and Mikey WAS up there at the end. I don't know what Waltrip was thinking baling out of DEI but I wish him success.

Just like you have to pull for the 24 even in bad years, I have to pull for the 8. Wouldn't be right if we didn't.

So we'll see you in December--we'll be at the Champion's table!
icon14.gif

Rube said:
No you didn't! You were talking about it, just not to me!
icon10.gif

boy thats the truth(y) We have a couple of big time JR fans here I love talking smack to them...they get so upset... me, being originally from California they say that Iā€™m a western redneck, but I still stick with the boys from out west.

talk to you in December

Rube said:
Have you ever driven one? I drove ten laps (15 miles) at 155MPH at TMS and let me tell you, 500 miles would be a hell of a workout!

I could not agree more, but what I think Ron is referring to is when I sit....I mean when the rednecks sit in front of the tv on Sunday afternoon or better yet Saturday night and DRINK BEER:beerchug:.....lot's of beer... thats why the Charlotte race is so good... it's so long that you can get drunk twice..:ROFLMAO:

geniusintraining said:
Sorry to go OT on the thread Eric...
Feel free to convert this to a NASCAR thread... :nodi:

I wish I could join in the conversation, but I'm too far north to provide a valid argument. I more into the racing with no left turns, AKA NHRA.
Spent a lot of time at Englishtown in my youth...
3.gif

šŸ»

-Eric