help for interfacing temp sensor to plc unit

Which PLC you are using? In S7-300 you can directly connect PT100 sensor to analoge input. Please select PLC first. Or another way you will reqire mv to 0-10 v amplifier and then use it for analoge input to PLC.

give me your ideas and i will response with quesions
Well, that's a complete reversal of the normal process:)
Usually the questions come first and then everyone else tries to come up with the ideas. But, hey, it might be fun ...

Ken

Similar Topics

hiiiiiiiiii i am in the final project and need circuit to interface the temp sensor with my plc unit plz give me your ideas and i will response...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am an electronics technician that have been given a tutorial, and I would like some help: I have to interface a microcontroller to...
Replies
Views
Dear expert, I am running now an application on Siemens S7-1200 PLC with 4" HMI and everything is ok. I want make an interface with a c#...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Happy New Year 2012!!! Can any body guide me, how to configure Encoder (High Speed Counter) in Delta PLC. Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I recently got a new job in a batching plant factory. Programming the PLC is part of my new job, I am good at ladder programming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom