5 digit BCD from a Panelview

Steve Meisel

I am trying to replace a Nematron 110 with a 550 Panelview.
The SLC has a Single Axis Controller in it that is using BCD.
I understand how BCD works, but I need to enter in a 5 digit BCD number (x.xxxx) in the panelview. Can I do this without having to enter in 2 seperate numbers, one before the decimal and one after? I am lost in this.
With the nematron you can assign 2 registers for a number larger than 4 digits and it will seperated them for you.

Thanks,
Steve

Similar Topics

Hi. I’m doing a PV 1400e to PVP 7 migration and I don’t know how to convert the old 8digit BCD type from PB1400e into something that will work on...
Replies
Views
Looking for a source for a 2 digit display that can take BCD input for each digit. I have seen one on a machine but haven't been able to source...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I'm integerating a device with a Rockwell PLC with V34 Studio 5000. The device reports error codes using a single integer to...
Replies
Views
Referencing KB document QA9877: "...FactoryTalk View SE Graphics supports single precision floating point values, and by default only provides...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to replace a single digit in string in studio 5000. I need to take the 23rd digit and change it from a 1 to a 5 while the rest of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom