GE Fanuc Series 3 Instructions

GAGENG

Hi,

does anyone have information on GE Fanuc Series 3 Instructions? I am translating a program into GE Series 90-30 from Series 3 (no access to program to see what the functions do).

I am interested in these function calls:-

D-STRO FUN50
D-OUTO FUN60
BINBCD FUN86
BCDBIN FUN85
INVERT FUN84

I would be grateful for any information on these functions.

Regards

Graham Forbes
Senior Systems Engineer
G.A.G Engineering
Glasgow
Scotland

I believe that the Sreies Three uses the same function set as the Series One. The Series One is the same creature as the Automation Direct DL305. You can download the DL305 manuals from the Automation Direct website.

F50 loads the accumulator with either a 4-digit BCD constant or the contents of a 2-byte reference.

F60 transfers the accumulator value to a 2-byte reference.

F86 converts the accumulator value from binary to BCD.

F85 converts the accumulator value from BCD to binary.

F84 inverts the bits in the accumulator. Turns ones to zeros and zeros to ones.