Final Year Project.

shairy

Im now doing a Final Year Project on PLC. But i know nothing bout it. can u guys give a bit of idea..

Shairy,

if you know absolutely nothing about it, then it's a little too late. A final year project is to prove you know enough about the subject and are ready to apply it in the real world. I guess you'd better choose another topic. Based on my experiences as external promotor of final year projects for seven years now that's about the best advise I can give. I don't know about the others here.

Kind regards,

Shairy

Welcome. You are doing a FYP now? I assume you are a polytechnic student then. you must have studied about ladder/structure logic/circuits. You been through a module where you learned how to do up simple circuits using relays, switches, timers..etc? If you had, you should know that a simple PLC program will work very much like a done up relay circuit.

Please read through the 'Learn PLCs' section in this very website, you will get a good idea what exactly a plc is. Please try to do some searching on your own, and ask when you are really in a fix.

regards
Sherine T.