DH+ on slc504 info

pdelno

Lifetime Supporting Member
does any one have any info on a DH+ Network between to 504's and 2 cutler hammer panle mates (1700's)
touble shooting tips really any info at all been looking on ab's web site and have not found any thing for this yet thought some of the great wizards where might have some info tucked up there sleeves.

its an existing network

It had the 2 plcs and 1 panel mate than last year i added a 2nd panle mate

The panle mate's give a read fault can rember the exact fault but its a comunication fault. I thought it was a timing issue with the panle mates. but talking to the operator its starting to afect some bits that are being passed between the plc also.
all of this is conected to the plc though the DH+ Conectors on the plc. I have been looking for the info but really din't know if it was a ab plc problem or panle mate problem. thanks for the link i will check it out