SFC in GX Developer

Roga

We have several Mitsubishi "Q" plc's working in ladder program and we need to change them to SFC Type . what is the quickest way to migrate or change the type. I've tried with export and import or copy and paste the ladder to set it in the blocks but the old ladder doesn't get in to the SFC program. Is there a way to do it or is necessary to retype the hole ladder in the diferent sections of the SFC. Thank you

Similar Topics

Hi, Quick question. In a gx developer program SFC block i want to use the time a step is active as a transition to the next step. Is there like a...
Replies
Views
Hey. If you haven't already read me, first time I'm building a full project on Rockwell PLC. I started building the sequences last week and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm building my first Grafcet using Logix, but I started from another project. From what we usually do with other PLC's, I was expecting...
Replies
Views
I have a fanuc servo motor and drive that I salvaged from a lathe barfeeder that was headed for the dumps which I'm trying to see if I can get...
Replies
Views
Hiya, I'm a student who's very new to programming on Studio5000 (Logix Designer - Rockwell Software) and maybe getting some insight or help on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom