Issues with transposing stocked memory values in SFC

Flashbacca

Hiya,
I'm a student who's very new to programming on Studio5000 (Logix Designer - Rockwell Software) and maybe getting some insight or help on a problem I'm struggling with would be greatly appreciated.

I've been tasked with making a program for a mini factory that is composed of 6 positions where each are identified by P1, P2, P3, etc. They hold each three spots to stock a true or false value regarding the status of the part. As the table of position turns, the position values transfer to the next post and activate a sub-routine that work in parallel while only relying with the Px values that are stored Where all programs function independently from each other.

The routines themselves are functionnal (far from perfect) and the main issue that arises is how my stocked memory in which ever Px is transposed to the next Px. It doesn't seem to transfer proeprly and I dont quite understand why.

I wrote this in an action box and I was wondering if there was an issue with this:
P6:=P5;
P5:=P4;
P4:=P3;
P3:=P2;
P2:=P1;

I attached a view of my SFC but it'S in french, so MOT_TAB is for when the table moves

Attachments

• Beginner_struggle.pdf
    91 KB · Views: 3