cj1m pid problem omron

mgvg

hi I cant run pid at cj1m , when I run the command the output gives zero ,pls help me or send a sample program for cj1m , omron

It might pay for you to post your program here, so then we can see what you are doing. There are a few Omron people that visit here, not as many as AB / siemens by my reckoning though.

There are setup words that need to be configured to suit your requirements, these are all documented in the manual.

Start by posting your code, and possibly explaining how much understanding of Omron you have, this will help to explain how to set it up, and also give others some tips.

Similar Topics

Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
hi dear all hope you all are fine I have a problem with my CJ1M cpu11 ETN. it stop communication with PC over ethernet. ETN unit all indications...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Is the PLC CJ1M CPU13 capable of online editing? Or only downloads that will stop the PLC? Thank you.
Replies
Views
i have been trying to connect to omron cj1m via peripheral port(USB to Serial), but there isn't any sign to show that it has connected, so am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom