PV600 at flexlogix ethernet

dieterh

hello there,
i have to connect a PV600 to an existing flexlogix system and i have a problem with communication between the 1788-ENBT/A and the ethernet PV600.
It is the first use of the Panelbuilder software to me ( Got experience with SIEMENS, OMRON, SAIA and other HMI). Everything in the RSlogix and Panelbuilder(Version 3.82.01 9/15/05) seems to be ok, but i can not access any tag in the flexlogix system.
The Ethernet-Panelview is shown in the I/O Configuration (Like the sample in the manual) and also in RSLINX.
Parameters:
1788-ENBT/A :
IP: 192.168.0.128
Sub: 255.255.255.0
PV600:
IP: 192.168.0.129
Sub: 255.255.255.0
Example Controller TagName: PV100 Type: DINT
How can i get access this tag on the panel? Has anybody an expample Panelbuilder Projekt with flexlogix on ethernet?
Many thanks in advance
DieterH

hi,

for what concerns the way to access tags you could proceed like this:
To setup the communications path to a FlexLogix processor in PanelBuilder32, under Communications Setup, select a ControlLogix 5000 as the processor type.

For the node number and path, use the following format (similar to the ControlLogix 5000):

Node Address: Flexlogix ethernet port address

Path: FlextLogix Backplane Number (always 1) followed by a space, FlexLogix Slot Number (always 0)
Example: Node Address: 192.168.0.128 Path: 1 0

This is maybe only half an answer,sorry i've got an emergency...

ok that was helpfull

thanks for the quick help. It seems to work. So if you get any problems with siemens or omron machines, you can count on me.